Thunder River Campground
Information for Camp-o-ween October 17, 2020
We plan to go forward with “Camp-o-ween” on October 17, 2020 with some adjustments to activities to adhere to recommendations put forth by the Virginia Department of Health. Please help us in observing these recommendations to keep everyone safe and have a great time!
1. Please do not attend or camp with us:
· If you have COVID-19 symptoms
· Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days
· Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
· Will be unable to follow any of the guidelines or directives from the campground staff (specifically wearing a mask).
2. Maintain a 6 foot distance between yourself and others that do not live in your household at all times.
3. Wear cloth masks at all times that a 6 foot distance cannot be maintained. (Halloween masks do not meet VDH requirements.)
4. For campers preparing treats: please prepare goodie bags and place on a table outside your RV/camper for trick-or-treaters. Please space out the treats, do not put in a container that children will be reaching into.
5. We will be providing increased cleaning/sanitizing of restroom facilities throughout the event. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the campground.
6. If you are attending the Cumberland Clinch Collective Family Friendly Ghost stories, please bring your own chairs, blankets etc.
If you have questions or would like more information, please call/text, email or message us on Facebook.